Monday, January 01, 2007

You Just Never Know ....

So I was recently checking out some stuff on You Tube. I was randomly searching
for things I remembered from my youth and made a discovery that has now made me
really feel.....well ......disapointed. In 1983 I was 11 and I used to love to
watch a show called Kids Incorporated. I loved music and I really loved singing
along with the TV. We didn't have a Disney channel then or cartoon network (dad
didn't believe in cable), so this is the stuff I saw when it was on the local
syndication stations (chanel 17 to those in the Philly area who remember). Watch
these two videos and then I'll explain. WARNING: Cheese factor is
high



Yep, you may recognize one of those kids if you know your eightys music. Thats Martika of the song Toy Soldiers fame, but we all
knew she was on that show. Take special note of the lead singer in this song,
here is where I was surprised.



Cute little girl huh? I don't really know whats up with the broom and the clown, but the eighties was a strange time. So anyway, imagine my surprise when I learned that she grew up to be this!!! The world is strange.
 


 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video minus the context if just way ti weird for me!

Anonymous said...

Lol. I am saying this to you in hopes that we are all saying this together naturally. This blog explains allot! And a permanent scar upon my psyche thanks to that frakking clown. Hee hee. Man, shame this was at the beginning of '07 or I would give it blog entry of the year. Whoowee. Now we just have to see if you can top it.

That Fergie sure is all grownz up.

Anonymous said...

How come every time you come around......anyway, CRAZY!!!! She doesn't even look the same!