Friday, October 12, 2007

Support for a Friend

I have a friend named Debra Gordon. She recently moved to Nashville to be involved with the music community down there. Those of you on facebook have seen the below video, but I thought I would show it to those of you who aren't. Hollar back and let me know what you think. I'm sure she would appreciate your support.



Deb's Description of the video:
"The first song I co-wrote with Steve Oliver when I got to Nashville, TN. This song is about getting over the loss of a loved one (more)"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Randy. I liked her new song, even though I'm not too big on country music. She is SO talented.

Hey, did you see this video too?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cqrqak_cXJQ

Does that one look familiar :-> ?

Deb

Anonymous said...

As always, she sounds amazing! I think she could sing "Old MacDonald" and it would sound great! Good luck, Deb!