Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hanging With The Girls

Last night I had the privilege to sing at the annual Ladies Christmas T.E.A. at my church (GRPC). T.E.A. stands for Tuesday Evening Away and is a pep rally of sorts for all the women’s ministry that happens at GRPC and an evening for moms and daughters. Men in the church serve tea and deserts on china that table hosts bring and set up form their own china collections. There were about 400 women there last night. Not bad. This was the 16th T.E.A. event we have had and I have been privileged to be involved in many of those over the years. What can I say, the women of my church love to invite me to their events. I joke that the WIC committee hopes that the more they expose me to mass numbers of ladies, the more chance I will get married. It hasn’t worked yet, but if this is their sinister plan I applaud the effort.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep, I'll be back in the great state of DE for one week(dec. 27-3rd of Jan) We'll have to play/sing togeather at Luke's! I'll catch you later bro! Be blessed!

Anonymous said...

Excellent strategy. Carry on.