Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hola From Spain

Ok here is a quick 7 minute update on my trip to Spain. 7 Minutes because thats how long I have on this Hotel computer. I miss you all, but at the same time I don´t. What a great privelege it is to meet all of these people who have made a great sacrifice to be in the missions field. THey have left their families and friends and in many ways are alone in the countries they are ministering to. I never realized just how much it means to people to worship God in their own language. As we led the first session, their were women crying. One lady who is missionary in Scotland told me that this was the first time in a long time that she was able to sing praise songs that mention Jesus. Why? I asked. She said that in Scottland they only worship by singing the psalms. Wow. It is a wonderful country here and a great environment, but it is more of a privelege to spendtime with these ladies. Pray for us as we continue to interface and encourage these front line embassadors of Christ. I´ll blog again if I get the chance.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hola! I'll be praying for you guys tonight.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are not here! By that I mean I am glad you got to go to Spain for such a worthy cause.