Monday, February 05, 2007

Not Gonna Wash That Grey Outta My Hair

As I was coming in to work today, a very nice lady who is in charge of our facilities was riding the elevator with me. She made an off hand comment to me about how the job was making my hair grayer. Boy this is exactly what I wanted to hear. I'm positive she didn't mean anything negative by it, but it doesn't help with feelings of getting older. So I left the elevator and continued on to my desk. As I signed into my email, I noticed the daily proverb subscription that I get. This subscrition provides a proverb a day. I read it and guess what it said.
Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life. - Proverbs 16:31

Now if that isn't God telling me not to worry about the small stuff, I don't know what is. Of course it could just be coincidence, but I beleive God is in control of everything..... Even my email.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's crazy! God's just funny sometimes, no?

Anonymous said...

God is indeed funny! Because I know all about you and your "righteous" life.... Hee hee..