Thursday, October 19, 2006

Multimedia message

I am in airport punishment. I came to pick up Dr. John Armstrong and his flight is gonna be four hours late.



*********************************************

I am home now (12:45 am). Dr. Armstrongs flight came in around 11pm and then I drove him to his hotel. I can't believe I spent 5 hours in the airport. Dr. Armstrong was a nice man, but he looked tired from his ordeal as well. The ironic thing is that, he could have driven from DC to DE and back again in the time this trip took. Oh well, now we can focus on him speaking at GRPC this weekend for our 20th anniversary. I'm sure he'll have some interesting things to say. I am especially looking forward to hearing Bryan Chapell speak. I really enjoyed him the last time he visited. Now I need to sleep.

RAV

No comments: