Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Mission Alert - Spain


I am a bit excited and nervous. I have been asked to join a team of musicians that will be going to Spain in February. We will be ministering at a missionary women's conference. What a privilege to have an opportunity to use music to minister to those in the mission field. I don't have to many of the details at this time, but I do know that I will have to raise support for the trip. I will most likely have to raise somewhere in the neighborhood of $1500 - $2000. If any of my faithful readers want to contribute, send me a note.
I'll post more details as I discover them, and please pray for me. I am not afraid to fly for the most part, but I am nervous in flying post 9/11. The world is a crazy place. So please pray for me on this. Also pray that the team would be united in spirit and purpose, and that we would be a blessing to those we will minister to.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Randy! I thought I should leave you a comment instead of just always reading your blogs. I am very excited for you and this oppurtunity you have to go to Spain. I know you already know this but I just thought I'd remind you; God is the same God today (and the day you will be flying to Spain) as he was before 9/11. If God wants you in Spain He's not going to let anything happen to you. :)

SaintRAV said...

Thanks Kimmie,
I appreciate it. You are correct; I need to "man up" and trust God. Thanks also for commenting and not just reading anonymously.
RAV

Anonymous said...

Thankful for you buddy. Sounds like you are in for an adventure. Congrats!