Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stress!!!!!

I am so totally stressed out right now. I have so much going on. I want to stand on my desk and scream! I just decided to stop for a couple minutes and blog. Here are the things I have going on this week.

1. I am leading worship this Sunday morning at Church.
2. I am teaching this Friday night at Youth Group.
3. I have Choir Thursday night.
4. I have a college class tonight
5. I have a college student who wants to meet before Youth Group Friday.
6. I have a test on the college class Monday.
7. I am juggling 8 databases at work that all talk to each other and at this moment they seem to be speaking different languages.
8. I have a costume party to go to on sat night in which I have to be a super hero and I haven't gotten a costume yet.
9. I need to get a haircut at some point before the week ends.
10. I need to have some reports done for my boss before he leaves for Columbus tomorrow. These reports are a pain.

There......now I feel a little better. Pray for me. I spoke to some guys at Church today about the worship order that I needed to get them and I think I was a bit snippy. I really need to apologize to them.

1 comment:

munchie said...

I'll remember to pray for you...you'll have to show me everything I can do on this new site...I'm still not sure how I feel about it...